Contemporary Protocols for Anterior Single-Tooth Implants
This book opens new paths for the treatment of single-tooth dental implants in the esthetic zone. Along the way, it propels clinicians and dental technicians to the forefront of innovative implant protocols and contemporary clinical procedures while providing a concise overview of up-to-date scientific evidence. Lavishly illustrated and presented in a novel style, this book takes readers on a unique visual journey and provides a detailed, step-by-step guide to mastering anterior single-implant therapy.
• New Developments and Protocols for Treatment
• Contemporary Approach to Dental Implantology
• Natural Oral Peri-Implant Esthetics: Restore What Was Lost
• Immediate Implant Protocols: Preserve or Improve What is There
• Multidisciplinary Approach to Single Implant Restorations
• Failures and Solutions, Challenging Clinical Cases